Visitors to both www.marketnews.ca and www.hereshow.ca, owned by Bomar Publishing Inc., are permitted to comment on any news story or video. While we’d like the Websites to serve as open forums for industry members and consumers to state their opinions, we will not permit comments of the following nature:
• Obscene or offensive commentary aimed at any one individual or organization without merit
• Links to other Websites to promote one’s own product or service
• Comments meant to sell one’s product or service to readers
• Bad language, swear words, or anything that attacks one’s race, religion, or spiritual beliefs
• Mindless name-calling – it is one thing to state an opinion based on a personal experience, knowledge, or thoughts. It’s another to call others names simply for the sake of doing so.
Marketnews reserves the right to, and will immediately, remove any questionable comments from our Websites, at our discretion. While we do permit anonymous comments, we encourage you to use your real e-mail address (which will not be disclosed to the public), and to post only opinions that can be backed by fact, and that will help foster an intelligent discussion. This is not to say that an opinion must be positive in nature, but we ask that tact and diplomacy be displayed at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Code of Conduct, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for respecting these rules, and we look forward to reading your discussions!