According to the annual Sun Life-Buffett National Wellness survey that "investigates the prevalence of worksite wellness in Canada," 24% of Canadian employers believe that sedentary lifestyles and work-related stress are the "top major health risks" affecting the health of their employees.
Playing certain forms of Western music during military operations abroad isn't a new concept, but when pirates and Britney Spears become involved, it's hard not to become extra intrigued. According to Second Officer Rachel Owens, a Scottish merchant Navy officer who is often stationed on...
LG Electronics didn't take much time to toss its hat into the curved smartphone ring, as today it has introduced the LG G Flex, a handset that has a vertical curve "optimized for the average face, to deliver improved voice and sound quality."
TOA Canada Corporation has introduced special add-on products that can be used with any 5000 series microphone of the correct frequency band for on-site tours, multi language dialog and extended listening coverage in difficult or noisy situations.
Ricoh Imaging Canada Ltd. has announced a Limited Edition version of its GR compact street-shooting camera. The Ricoh GR Limited Edition features a magnesium-alloy body with a high-gloss metallic vintage green wavetone finish.
Cineplex Entertainment has received approval from the Commissioner of Competition for an acquisition of two-dozen Empire theatres in Atlantic Canada.
It's a contentious issue: the number of toddlers under the age of 2 that have used a mobile device for entertainment purposes has increased tremendously over the past two years: from just 10% in 2011 to 38% today.
WHat would you like to see more of on hereshow.ca?
- Public Mobile Stores Almost Ready
- UPDATE! Seanix Technology Proposal Accepted by Creditors
- Wal-Mart Canada Opens First Environmental Demo Store
- Bell Lets Parents Police Cell Phone Web Browsing
- Hands-on-Review: Bell FIBE IPTV
- Alpine Expands to Future Shop
- Hands-on Review: Elite PRO-60X5FD 60-inch HDTV
- Exclusive: Marketnews Talks to Pioneer Canada
- BLOG: The $37K Phone Bill
- WIND Mobile Files Appeal, As Expected
- Playstation App for PS4 to Launch November 13
- Weird & WTF?: Military Uses Britney Spears Music to Fend Off Somali Pirates
- LG Takes its Swing at the Curved Smartphone Market
- Best Buy & Future Shop to Open Select Stores at Midnight for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4
- Logitech Releases its FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- 38% of Kids Under 2 Use a Mobile Device
- From Falic to Fallacy: Sorry Ladies, the Shake Weight Doesn’t Work
- Gallup: 70% of Americans with Full-Time Jobs are Disengaged at Work
- Ted’s Take: Best Buy & Future Shop Unveil Windows Store-Within-Store Concept
- Survey: A Sedentary Lifestyle is Top Health Risk for Canadian Employees